Wednesday 14 September 2011

kao BACKSTABBER lha kawan .

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..


I'm sick and tired of hearing all about my life from other bitches with all of your lies wrapped up so tight , so maybe you should shut your fucking mouth . honestly, I think it's kinda funny that you waste your breath talking about me . look at what we all found out , you have got a set of  loose lips , twisting stories all b'cause you're jealous , now I know exactly what you're all about and this is what you're all about .. girl , you such a BACKSTABBER ! such a SHIT TALKER ! 
talking and twisting it down , you're so manipulating , FYI  you're look like a LUNATIC ..
 yes ! everybody knows it ! middle finger up :D

copy-cat-dog dari status FB aku saje .. kao kesah ? pedulik plak aku kn ..
so , MENGAKHIRI NYA  :)


p/s : cikgu tak adil ! kelas sains failed ugak addmath tp tak kna ciom tembok pun .. ini mmg tidak adil ! kelas intan (perakuanan) jugak yg kne , satu klas plak toh ken .. grrr !

No comments: